Thursday, April 19, 2012

Zombie Apoclipse, need help on this campaign.

Hello, I am making a campaign wich is about the Zombie Apocalipse as you saw on the title. I 've allready made some of the maps that wil be used, and I am continuing but I was thinking on making it very small and to don't make it so small as I was thinking I am gonna need 2-3 map makers, not too skillful, you must know intermediate trigger making. How the project is gonig to work: I am making the script(scenario, storyline on paper or on PC) of each level and because some times I am lazy or something and I am not in the mood to make a map or something there I am gonna need someone to continuie. I will give him the script or tell him on how I want the map to be like and he will imagine how to make the map. But he will not make a map on this occassion only, everytime he wants to make a map I will have no problem on telling him about the map.



Thank You.|||Just a helpful note: the word is spelled 'apocalypse'. I'm not sure if you were intentionally misspelling it, but it looks funny misspelled in giant lettering. Of course maybe you were going for the Middle English spelling, from 600 years ago; anything's possible.|||I realized it some munites ago, and I was going to forget it thanks for reminding it.|||I don 't need help on the map protection I found it thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment