Thursday, April 19, 2012

Large project Group

Name of Group: DarkSide Studi0z

What we do: Just recently moved in Wc3 Map Making, but it consists of coders (C++, python, html, php, java, javascript). We do websites and graphics (photoshop) and some other pretty sweet stuff.

Who we need: -Advanced trigger developers

-terrain editors

-and dedicated beta testers

-model makers

Our Current Wc3 Project:Element Stone, its an AoS map and there is already alot of the basic work done, mostly by me. Im currently trying to balance the heros and units. I also have extensive plans as to what we want to accomplish, but I dont want to post them here because this is hopefully going to be our launch into the WC3 map making community, and if our ideas are stolen before we launch that would kindof... shut us down. Anyways, if your interested make sure to post or contact me.

Contact Us:Currently our website is under construction, and thus out email domains are offline too. You can contact me at bmartel_wh@yahoo.com and I being one of the major leaders of this group will be happy to fill you in and give you some more info.

Thank you all for your time, you can post here or email me.
|||Hello Dark!

I can be a beta tester... that's what I do!

If you need some help with website HTML, I can also... do... that.



~Link1438|||well i believe the website is going to be mainly flash, so html isnt really needed... But I do indeed need some good beta testers.

You have an Aim, xfire, MSN?|||MSN, yes. The other two... no...

mario_and_link@hotmail.com|||ight, ill add you ASAP. But btw we play on Azeroth, so maybe you could help us out with some ideas (not things to change) from those in lorderan?

No comments:

Post a Comment