Thursday, April 19, 2012

Heroes of WAR!!! New map needs hosts!

I have completed the third version of Heroes of War. Yes, I know. None of you have heard anything about this Heroes of what now? But you will. Heroes of War is a new idea people. You cant join this game wondering, "Is this an rpg? Is this an AOS? I like DotA, is this like DotA?"

Screw DotA, people. Screw DotA.

This game has no genre. This game needs no genre.

The only thing this game DOES need, is hosts. I can host, but I am only one man. I need loyal servants to do my will. Please download the map and host it. What can it hurt? If you don't like it, shrug your shoulders and go on with your miserable life. But you WILL like it. And you WILL host it many, many times.

This is the link for the Greatest wc3 game of the century:

http://maps.worldofwar.net/forums/do...do=file&id=433

Enjoy!|||Actually, my map is going to take a century to get accepted to this site, so just go here:

http://maps.worldofwar.net/forums/sh...274#post582274

read the entertaining little argument and download my map.

Its almost as fun as reading the lame insults on the thread! Enjoy.

If Jesus4Lyf or Chunk are reading this, dont bother posting some lame reason why i'm not following the rules. Just download the map, realize my awesomeness and bow down to my power.

Thank you Very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment