Thursday, April 19, 2012

Your first trigger map?

What was your first map with triggers?

this map, made some time ago by me, was the first map to be made by me after I knew how to make quests. I still didn't know how to make cinematics at that time. (still need some practise with it still hehe )|||Note: I moved this to the Project Forum. The forum you posted it in is specifically for problem/error type questions, not open discussions. I'm not sure if fits perfectly here either, but it's closer.

Edit: Just to help the discussion along -> Spidering Willcage was my first map.|||AntCraft was mine. You can get the latest version here!|||My first map was (It was a cinematic) Footman vs. Swordsman. It wasn't that good, but it got about a 3.04 average rating, which is pretty good. To tell ye the truth, I never actually completed and submitted any maps, (Other than my Periodic Sliding Demo Map..)

Periodic Sliding Demo Map: Click here! |||Just a quick question (off-topic)

What is the default game speed in warcraft3+frozen throne? Slow, normal or fast?|||Iunno? Normally people use fast..



My first trigger map was "War of the Future", it has long since been buried and renamed to "World Doom".

No comments:

Post a Comment