Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Idea (HUGE)!!!!!!!

ok since no one would help me on my other map other than one guy i have a new idea i have been wanting to see since i was little.



what it is is a map where its like DOTA but its gonna be war between the dark ages and the modern ages. all of it will be balanced and no one hero to rule them all. i need someone to help with terraining and triggers to 1.Choose heroes 2.Dueling and i need help with units bc i dont have TFT to make custom abilities. If u can help with abilities i will tell u when u volunteer.

I need some ideas for music (i have some but not alot) and help with voices (same thing) I need help with items for ideas.And i need testers of course to help seek for problems. And of course i Except any ideas from anyone to make this map any better but like i said bfore about my other map this will be HUGE|||Hey, great idea you've got there i will be willing to help in anyway possible (except abilities). Im pretty good at terraining if you need help with that...?|||i am a terrainer myself but i do need help woth it so thx alot

No comments:

Post a Comment