Thursday, April 19, 2012

A New Loap map..Need a team to help

Hi ive been working on a new map for loap. I have a vision on how i wan't it to be and i think it will get high ratings. This one will bring into the Warcraft world a great thign to play for everyone. It's based on GTA(Grand Theft Auto) Arena style. It will have different areas with 3 different gangs, each gang has a druggy and mafia(which are both the same person) and the peasants can choose from 20 to 30 different characters from different maps made in previous years/months. The peasants can choose if they want to join a gang or not and there will be battles between them. There will even be more jobs im thinking around 20 new job maybe 10 if there is already way too much polys on some stuff. I already have all the skins made. I would like to know if anyone would wish to team up with me and my brother to make this creation come to life. I would like to have 2 terrainers and at least 2 or 3 triggerers to help out for now. If you are good at the advanced triggers, such as those used to get a job, or rob the bank that sorta stuff you are needed big time. But thanks for reading on my idea, I would appreciate some answeres in the next 3 to 5 days thanks and ill check back later....|||An update i have is that me and 2 others have been working very hard to get the terrain done. We so far have the 3 gang hood bases along with 2 houses and a river that splits one part from another..I also have many skins added for cars and a skin for kain from Legacy of kain soul reaver and the soul reaver for a character selection. Once again we would appreciate it if anyone would like to help with terrain i need a very good terrain person and a very good trigger man. Thx|||I will gladly help you make a map, and I am very good with triggers.

My Account Name is Kopliu_of_Water|||i need help with some triggers.. i wanna learn how 2 do all that plz somebody help|||Quote:




i need help with some triggers.. i wanna learn how 2 do all that plz somebody help




start a new thread instead of just posting on here. Or you could do your homework and google some sites... a good one with lots of tutorials is http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net|||they are hard 2 understand|||well then try to play around with the editor, see what different things do, etc.

That's how we're all so good at it... and when I say we, I mean me... and maybe a few others, such as CHUNK, for example.|||a litle selfish huh?|||So ignoring Rasmus completely as one should, 2435698556, if you know who I am in terms of LoaP/RL, I'll consider helping too. Jesus4Lyf @ USEast.

No comments:

Post a Comment