Saturday, April 21, 2012

Need a good terrainer

I am making a map that I call Protect Your Castle. There are 10 players. 5v5. 5 of the players have a base that is surrounded by raised terrain, made to look like a castle. The other 5 players have no castle, and have to invade the 5 castles in order to win. Each player gets to choose one hero, and there is a shop section, and a creep spawning section for each team. Also there is a hero arena, that only heros can enter. I have finished all the units, and triggers. I just need someone to fill in the space between the two teams with some nice terrain, and maybe some creeps, some graveyards, and ponds and such. Also I have the beginings of a city in the corner of the map that needs some work. Let me know if your interested.

Also some beta testers would be helpful.|||Hey there man, im a very creative and good terrain maker, i would be intrested to work on your map if its all good |||Sure, if you could somehow show me something that you have done before that would be great.

Just wanted to show you guys an overview of my map. You can see the Hero selection, Hero Arena, Item shop sections, the Race Selection, the Creep Spawn Sections, the Castles, and the City.

|||if I free up a bit lare on Ill see maybe if I can do it. You should try to post in the terrian forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment