Saturday, April 21, 2012

Looking For TD Team!

I'm looking to put together a team as I make my new TD. I will be titled Mort's Ultimate Hero Maze, based off my previous Hero Maze TDs. I finally decided that they are unsalvagiable and want to start off fresh. There are big plans in the work for this one, an a lot better organization both in and out of game. Mainly my goal here is to create an indepth story line which progresses with the TD and allows several off branches of various different trends. Like RPG inside the TD, heroes will be huge, and various other things to randomly stroll throughout the game.

This is what I'm looking for:

BETA Testers

Cinematic Maker

Hero Designers (For Trigger Spells etc)

Focus Group

So if you're interested let me know.|||Well, I'm not very busy right now so I can help you build heroes and triggers. Drop me a line on MSN if you want some assistance.|||That sounds quite interesting, I'm not all that great with triggers or JASS, but I can help you out with heroes whenever I'm not working on my RPG. Just send a PM to me if you need anything.|||Dude, I love TD's, but TD's with a twist sounds cool. I can help with the beta testing if you need it.|||If you are interested, also, I have terrain, triggers, etc, all written out and setup. It's just the heroes that need work, the creeps that I plan on spawning, cinematics, and the actual towers. For the towers I haven't decided a route to go so I'll let you guys make suggestions:

A) Multiple towers per worker type (three classes) that you can upgrade or get a better builder to build.

B) Multiple towers per worker type (three classes) that you can only upgrade, no options for another worker

C) Single classes of towers (Speed, Damage, Slow, Anti-Air) that have multiple levels per class (unknown number)

D) Class builders (Speed Class, Damage Class, Speed-Damage, etc) so you'd have multiple towers of the same type and multiple classes

E) Suggest your own.|||Not sure if you would want this, but it would be really cool if you had a level where your heroes entered towers, and esc would fire and the arrow keys would move around a target, and the aoe of the tower attacking the target could kill enemies.

A tower that could buff your hero could also exist.

I'd help, but I just started on a WCIII chess map, gimme an email though and I'll join your group if my project ever winds down, I'm fairly decent with triggered abilities and such.|||An TD with a storyline? Quite intresting.||| Cool i'd like 2 help im good at makin heroes, okay at triggers, good at spells, good at attachments and stuff so if u want me 2 email me at TichondriusXX@hotmail.com

By d way can any1 help me on my question?

It called AAAAAAAAH I NEED HELP (gladiator map)

Plz help it just 1 dam trigger i dont kno how 2 do!|||Ok... look at the map called Zoator Survival if you have it. It has a separate part than the TD with heroes killing creeps in a separate area. Its just an idea and it might help you with triggers and stuff for your map.

No comments:

Post a Comment