Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hero Valley

What I need is a team of WE users to work with me on this map. I'm going to be doing some of everything. I won't be able to do it all on my own, though.

Here are some details...

You pick a hero and that hero is moved to a random part of the map, giving you a chance to level up and stuff before you see anyone else. There will be different classes of hero (Warrior, Hunter, Mage, Rogue, Bandit...) I'll think of more. You can save/load your hero so you don't lose your items/exp. All heros can reach level 100.

Players will have the option to start a clan with other players. All players are un-allied at the beginning, but you can change that.

When a hero dies, the leader of the clan will have the option to stage a funeral. Everyone in the clan is moved to the graveyard, while the other clan roams free, giving them the opportunity to catch up/ get ahead.

There will be a lot of extra things in this map. You can fish, hunt and do quests for Neutrals to earn gold/exp. (Yes. I got the idea from the game "Fable" ) These are just a few.

The environment is completely changeable. Random trees, rocks, ect. Also, there will be caves that you can go into. I'm not sure if you can load a map for just one player, but if you can't, I'll probably just put some dirt down and make it look like a cave or something.

The map will use real time. No more 12-minute days. Every hour in the game will be an hour in real time.

If you want to join the team, currently consisting of Me, My Imagination, and The WE, reply and sign up for this forum.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Hero_Vall...1&CookieDate=1

I'll need some Admins/Mods so message me if you're serious about helping and are good with WE.|||I found this a very exciting idea, I could be a tester.

No comments:

Post a Comment