Saturday, April 21, 2012

Corrupted Nightelf Campaing (Need team)

So summer is here and i have spare time so one of my first camapings that i didn t finished is corrupted Nightelfs. So now that i have spare time i can work on it all who want to work on this campaing whit me if you are good you are in that is if you want.This campaing where i left it only 2 levels were finished. I added custom skins and some spells. In spell editing i am not so good so i need extra help whit that. That is all for now. |||Hi!

I'm a fresh member in this forum, but i had viewed this website as guest for some time.

There are 3 things i'm poor in map editing:

1)Terrain, it takes time to leveling cliff and placing doodads

2)Sound, i'm 'in jail' , can't catch the 'key'

3)Imported model and graphic, i'm colour blind (just joking)

But when talk about ability, it won't be a problem for me in any map, since i start off the editor with object editor and it went off quite well.

So, if u wan any help u'll find me here.

Happy go lucky. |||Tja ist alles schwer mit dem Mapediting ;)=

Du musst �ben und so, sch�n das du Fresh member bist ;) ^^

Ich selbst kenne mich nicht so mit Map gestaltung aus und so.

Bye Bernd|||Quote:








Tja ist alles schwer mit dem Mapediting ;)=

Du musst �ben und so, sch�n das du Fresh member bist ;) ^^

Ich selbst kenne mich nicht so mit Map gestaltung aus und so.

Bye Bernd




please speak english, It is that I know some german that I know what you wrote but you aint supposed to do that on a public forum, just use english and you should be ok.|||Quote:








please speak english, It is that I know some german that I know what you wrote but you aint supposed to do that on a public forum, just use english and you should be ok.




I PMd him.

FYI Neo, 'ain't' is a word that, though valid, sounds ignorant. I don't recommend using it. 'aren't' would be a better word in this case.

Also, my deutsch is very rusty. Could someone translate the gist of the above?|||lol mtlhead at grammar correction.

It means smth like this:

"hmmz, is all heavy (dunno that word) with the map editing

you must observe and so, because you are a new member

I myself don't really know how to design maps and so.

Bye Bernd."

well it is smth like that anyway ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment