Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Kings Command (realistic medieval siges and battles)

basically i want to try and make a map that relates to castle wars but with many differences.

most of the basic units are made and a couple building and triggers are in place

this mod is meant to be a realistic medieval warefare mod so there will be no magic or beasts. heros are only meant for "morale" and can fight relatively well but will die fast none the less. by no means will hero's be able to kill an army.

NO, this is not a copy of castle wars and by no means will it play the same way.

YES, you will be capturing castles and building army



HELP NEEDED:
...pm me if you would like to give me a hand with this mod

Modelers:i would like some help modeling new units preferably some pretty good quality ones specifically crossbowmen, archers, spearmen, horsemen, and some type of siege equipment.

textures: would be very helpful. I need textures for the previous

cinematics: not necissary for this stage in the project but if anyones interested pm me

triggers; a very crucial part i can do most of it myself but a helping hand would be great

testers: pm me if your interested but the game (depending on who helps) wont be ready for awhile



anyway these are my ideas and if anyone is interested in any way plz pm me and your help will be appreciated immensely



release date:

sometime summer 2007 (may be pushed back due to lack of manpower)

No comments:

Post a Comment