Saturday, April 21, 2012

Freelancer

FREELANCE OFFER:

if you need help with your mapmaking, no matter if it is modelling or triggering, I don't care, drop me a PM or catch me on MSN: 666total(a)wp.pl... I'll help you if I can.

note: this isn't offer of joining a mapmaking team, I don't stick to the projects, just call me if you need help with spell etc.|||I Don't Do Terrains :)|||Is it that you don't, Or that you can't. Common, be honest now. |||I can't, so I don't... I only can make terrains for 64x64 Cityscape/dalaran arenas :D|||I'm not quite get what are u talking about, because my my english so bad. But if u offering help can u be my teacher . Can I get ur MSN? Can I?|||I gave it already... just replace (a) with @|||So you can model Jacek, eh? I didn't knew that, now you may prove usefull to me :P|||you stole my avatar!@#!@#!@# erm modeling == mdl editing :S kekekeke xD|||This is what your avatar looks like to me.

|||Big suprise, that's how it looks like for everyone, mine is ****ed aswell |||Just re-upload it lol|||It just happens to be so that I actually like it this way, I don't even remember how my old avatar looked like, I never used this site much |||My avatar is still a blue shroom, isn't it?|||yah it is. Why did you choose to have a blue shroom?|||Quote:








It just happens to be so that I actually like it this way, I don't even remember how my old avatar looked like, I never used this site much




I believe your avatar was a wc3 falcon, or some such thing, but that was some time ago, and I haven't seen you in a long time...|||Quote:








I believe your avatar was a wc3 falcon, or some such thing, but that was some time ago, and I haven't seen you in a long time...




Yeah I've never used this site much untill now, I've mostly been using the wc3search and wc3campaigns forums :)

No comments:

Post a Comment