Saturday, April 21, 2012

team for a map

Hello to all.

I have a map that I think is very good. I believe it can be very successful, and it is quite unique. The game is about card play (there are few maps of cards), and it has very complicated triggers, so I need one or two persons to help me out with it. Also, lately I have been very occupied with other things so I�ve been having few time to work on my map. So I need help because I never finish it!!! << it is very complicated stuff by the way >> And that is all I want to do because this unfinished map is killi�n me !

Of course, the one that helps me will have half or a third of the total credits of the map. I am convinced that my map can get to be popular and enjoyed.

Mail me to gabcorrea@gmail.com to join the edition of the map.

No comments:

Post a Comment