Saturday, April 21, 2012

Forming a team, for a new TD!!

Yup.

I sure am.

I've been tossing the idea around for a few months, and have a lot of stuff on it thus far.

I don't want to reveal the idea at this point, in fear of some one stealing it.

But, for now, I will say that this is a Final Fantasy Tower Defense.

Before you judge it, I've made this far more unique than you could imagine.

Again, I'm hesitant to disclosing the information, and details.

I am not at all fluent with World Editor, so this is the only problems that stands between the creation of this TD and I.

So if you're relatively handy with World Editor, you can contact me at the following;



Email: crestfallen0@hotmail.com

AIM: HologramI1I

BNET: Crestfallen

Or just leave a message here, with a way I can contact you.

You can apply for any position, but I would HIGHLY recommend a person who's fluent with World Editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment