Saturday, April 21, 2012

Map Testers Needed

I will need map testers to test approximatelly 3 maps.

Maps are in progress, but not all are ready to be tested.

I need someone, who may have time in future to test them, they require several people to test their balance, and if everything works as it should.

Maps (and their status) [and people required] are:

DM: Decades v1.31 ( needs testing ) [Minimum 2 people - pvp, max is 10 - 5v5]

Raid: Warlord of the Seas ( heroes not done yet ) [minimum 5 people - raid, so I suppose full ammount - 10 people would be required (for testing even 5 should be enough)]

Larp: Experience ( talents rebalancing and spells not done yet ) [minimum 2 people - pvp, the best would be 12, 6v6 (or at least 6 - 3v3)]

Those, who would like to test them contact me on my e-mail: yoshi_snipo@hotmail.com

Please! No spam!

EDIT: - since noone really is interested, I would like to ask mods to close this topic, I will do all the multiplayer testing by myself, dunno how, but somehow it will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment