Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ancient Bound!!! New map needs hosts!

I have completed the twelth version of Ancient Bound. Yes, I know. None of you have heard anything about this Ancient what now? But you will. Ancient Bound is a new idea people. You cant join this game wondering, "Is this an rpg? Is this an AOS? I like DotA, is this like DotA?"

Screw DotA, people. Screw DotA.

This game has no genre. This game needs no genre.

The only thing this game DOES need, is hosts. I can host, but I am only one man. I need loyal servants to do my will. Please download the map and host it. What can it hurt? If you don't like it, shrug your shoulders and go on with your miserable life. But you WILL like it. And you WILL host it many, many times.

This is the link for the Greatest wc3 game of the century:

http://maps.worldofwar.net/forums/do...do=file&id=170

Enjoy!

__________________________________________________ ______________

Lol, sorry, just had to make the point that making random posts that say nothing about a map are generic, pointless and meaningless. Original post was for that other map. I wouldn't write somthing like this myself.|||Hmm, point taken... i guess... though this post is about a million times as worthless as mine. Good job on that.|||Thanks for taking the point. In all seriousness though, I put 4 years of mapping experience into Ancient Bound, and it has a lot of neat stuff in it. Worth a look.|||Good way to put it too|||lol...

You exactly copied Ackiro! It is a great map, though I don't agree with Electrofire because I don't think that is actually how to advertise maps. :y-sneaky:

@Ackiro: How is it about a million times worse? It is almost exactly the same?!

To All: It is seriously a great map to play.. |||Its worse cuz the only point of his was to diss mine.

Jesus4Lyf, I'll try your map if you try mine. I didn't put four years into mine, cuz I didn't really need to and I'm way to lazy to put that much work in. But its still a fun game.|||Ancient Bound is the greatest Arena & Aos map I've ever seen. Great job!|||Quote:






View Post

Ancient Bound is the greatest Arena & Aos map I've ever seen. Great job!






lol..

It is the only AoS and Arena combined map I've seen! |||Yes and that's cool! If I want to play just against my friends I choose 'Arena' and if I want to play against my friends with troop spawning and town defeating I choose 'Aos'.

I love this options and I love this map.

Really!



~ by Spellchecker

No comments:

Post a Comment