Saturday, April 21, 2012

Care For A Drive???

Aye All,

Since Everyone thought of me as an idiot for making a half done Runescape map am i now thinking of ideas My first (Unique) Idea was to make a car racing map with powerups where you can race but like shoot cannons and drop oil slick and stuff, its a quite good idea i think.... All i need is some good (fantasy) type vechiles and a bit of inspiration....

Post your ideas here for this new map

also dont forget to post links to your fave models site!

Rjew |||Just need arrow key movement and you have Azeroth Grand Prix!|||This seems a little complex, If your making this, you should be experienced with world editor and functioning or triggering. You may want to use Azeroth Grand Prix as a point of reference, and make sure your dedicated to finishing it. I once tried to make a racing map, but I got bored of using the object editor and terraining etc. so I stopped... I like your idea though...

No comments:

Post a Comment