Saturday, April 21, 2012

Map Maker team needed!! Look Here!!

I am in need of a Map Making team. I make Unique maps. At this moment i am making a map that has not yet been thought of. I will not disclose any classified information. E-mail me at Lucky_Jays_Here@hotmail.com i also have MSN at the same address. If you are interested Contact me immediatly!|||Someone sounds cocky.

If your not going to tell us then meh im not intorested.|||"classified information"

Like it might be some government project.

"...that has not yet been thought of."

Right...|||Quote:








Someone sounds cocky.

If your not going to tell us then meh im not intorested.




Like i said it hasn't been thought of, i know it hasn't been thought of, and seeing it hasn't been thought of i dont want it to be made by other people at this moment. If other people know what the idea is, then it wouldnt be a NEW map would it? |||Meh let me know when oy urelease it so satisfy my curiosity.|||If its a maze, sure, ill join .|||Quote:








If its a maze, sure, ill join .




rofl, and THAT isn't thought of? :P

btw I think you can give some general info, is it some sort of RPG, some sort of TD, some sort of card game you are remaking, some sort of hunting game etc etc .... I really doubt it hasn't been thought of, but ok, I have made some original maps, but they don't really seem to take of ;)|||Sounds like advertising for big brother.

ITS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE

But we cant tell you

Your going to have to join up or wait to find out what its all about.

dun dun dunnnnnn.

Sorry im in a hyper mood and this thaught tickled me.

Especially the

Map Maker team needed!! Look Here!! Exqulamation marks <Im knowon for my intelegance not my spelling>

And the whol Look Here!! thing|||/me slaps Creaform

Get out of rant mode plz, not helping, and no use ;)|||You are really giving people a lack of motivation, there aren't millions of people on here who are desperate to do other people's ideas and are looking to help anyone who posts on here. For the most part people are looking to do their own thing, so if you really want someone to help you, you need to give them motivation. Because what everyone is looking at now is someone who they know nothing about, posts as if he can't handle his own project, and is probably in that excited stage about a project where your opinion is a little warped about it because of your excitement of the new idea and you are the only one who will like it(it happens to everyone).

So basically I am saying that why should anyone help you? are our ideas not as good as yours??? are we not as good of map makers as you? are we getting paid?(dangit probably not!). Because personally I dont help unless it will be a better game than the one I'm working on at the moment or if you're a better map maker than me and I will be able to learn from you. Unless you happen to be a skilled Modeler/Animator?? are you?|||Quote:








Unless you happen to be a skilled Modeler/Animator?? are you?




.....ownded |||What are you people arguing about? He don't want to tell his "new" (prolly been done a hundred times before) map and he doesn't get no support? How simple is it?|||lets hope he can do it himself

No comments:

Post a Comment