Thursday, April 19, 2012

Looking for testers :)

Hello

I just finished my map.It is based on the Dungeons and Dragons game, and has many similarities to DotA.Many famous DnD characters are playable (like Drizzt) and of course there are custom spells/items.I am looking for experienced hosters/testers.the map can be found here;

http://maps.worldofwar.net/forums/do...do=file&id=390

Any feedback would be welcome.Cheers, Bill|||Sure, I will test it for you. Tell you what I think of it by next monday. Ohh, I can't download it though. Still in moderation Q.|||Hello again and thanks for your reply.latest version is now 3.3. the previous version has been approved by the moderators so feel free to try it if you want.thanks again for your time

Bill|||Lemme guess, the map is full of spelling mistakes? Well you don't need testers for that, use spell check0r. Map in mod queue anyway.|||Billis, don't post a new map every time you make an update; edit the previous version with the new map information and files.|||I'll give it a shot with some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment