Saturday, April 21, 2012

Need a group. Some1 wonna help?

I am creating a ORPG map called World Of Spellforce and need some help with that. if some1 wonna help plz pm me if u wonna help. i can do terrain well but i suck at making triggers. Please tell me if you want more description on the map. And i will probably need a skinner.|||Is it going to be based off of Spellforce?

Please also give some description of triggers you can't do...|||it will not be off spellforce. World of spellforce is just a fantasy map.

and trigger i cant do:

1.respawning of creeps

2.quests(always become bugged when i tries)

3.battleground

4.cinematics for quests

the battlegrounds will only contain heroes, no computers.and if some1 can make a working honor system with rewards and that stuff.

In this map you will first have to choose your side(alliance,horde and the shadocus) and then you will have to choose your hero, when you pick a hero the hero will start with items:sword,shield(if the class can use)armor Etc.

there are three islands if will give a screenshot of the map. it aint good yet only contains three triangles.



|||i can do all those triggers Plus manymanymany more so email me @ Rjewright@gmail.com

Rjew |||Quote:




1.respawning of creeps

2.quests(always become bugged when i tries)

3.battleground

4.cinematics for quest




1.Creep respawning I think is in gameplay constants...Unless you want a certain revival time, then you'll have to do triggers.

2.Make sure everything is clear and you get everything to prevent bugs, RPGs almost always have more versions, the first version of the RPG is usually not perfect, so no pressure, unless it contains a virus! :p

3.I don't know much about this, just make sure the triggers are clear.

4.Pretty simple to me, but confusing at first. Look at some tutorials from here or other sites.

I hope to see your RPG soon, if you have any questions, feel free to ask...|||I can make triggers, add axel@ljungdahl.de on msn or send me a email.|||I would be more than happy to help you, I am pretty good at triggers, custom units, ect. Your map sounds cool and I really want to be a part of it.



My address is shadowztim@yahoo.com, be sure to speak to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment