Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Maps Team: Interested?

Hi, my name is Lucavixp (on Battle.net also). I've been playing around with the WorldEditor, and I find it incredible versatile and easy to use. I used to use a program very similar, called RPG Maker 2000(3), so it's hard to call me a noob when I know about variable types and how to layout code (I can also code javascript and php/html/mysql).

I'd really like to produce some maps with the following ideas in mind:
  • Hero Siege with customizable heros

  • Melee maps

  • New races for melee maps

  • A new type of game I call "Gigas"



I'm not after a huge amount of people, but if anyone is interested and has the know-how, it'd be great to have some guys to work with! I'm looking for people with these skills/interests: mapmaking, flash website design (i have the plans for it, but unfortunately I cannot code ActionScript), modeller. I'm kinda pushnig it with the modeller, but I'm not actually too fussed about that. Like I said, if anyone is interested in working on some new maps with me, just drop me a reply or an e-mail. Thanks!|||Hey, if you want you can join ym team. UnKnownStudios. we have a small group of like 5 plp who work and the rest beta test, we have a site, but i dont like it much and we are gonna update soon, and if ur interested in making a new site with us or help make maps, or do triggers. Just let me know, if not I hope you have some luck.:)|||Hmmm. Maybe :) I have an idea for the best site ever, but it requires Flash...|||My guys have flash, he made my little logo there to, Just email me at Heartlessthoughts@gmail.com ok and we can talk more

No comments:

Post a Comment